League of Friends (LOF)
League of Friends is a 2 hr program that is all about getting out there and having social fun. It is specifically outings out in the community that are typical for this age range. It is geared for those in K-5th. It’s all about having fun! For more details on this program visit our LOF page.
K-5th Allstars (AS)
K-5th Allstars is a 2 hr program for targeted social skills. It recognizes that in elementary school there is so much diversity in language skills, cognitive and problem solving skills, motor skills, play skills. It also recognizes that there is a tremendous amount of diversity in self-regulation. Allstars honors this diversity by offering multiple social skills groups that target needs more specifically because not all children need the same thing!.It ranges from social skills groups with a heavy emphasis on play to social skills groups that are more heavy on conversation building and shared opinions. More details on this program visit our Allstars page.
Upper Elementary Special Topics (UEST)
Upper Elementary Special Topics (UEST) is a 2 hr program that covers special topics geared for those in 3rd-5th!
The special topics are designed to be an open discussion format and touch on personal issues affecting 3rd-5th
The special topics for January-May 2019 are:
3/10/19 Bullying vs Teasing: Dealing and Moving Past It
5/11/19 Bullying vs. Teasing: Dealing and Moving Past It.
For more details or to enroll contact us.
K-5th Meetups (SMU)
Our K-5th Community Meetups are designed with our K-5th in mind who may be busy but still want to come out and have some social fun!
- There are different meet ups to choose from at various locations, days, and times.
- The meetups are all themed and some are done in conjunction with other programs we are running so they may run into someone else they know!
- The meetups offer the challenge of coming out for something where they may not know everyone and have to navigate social expectations of joining in and being flexible.
- The meetups also occur in between the big programs (like meetups in Jan when things are not quite revved up yet or over 50 meetups offered during the summer for summer fun!)
- 2 types of meetups are possible:
- One is just for new members or those who have been in our programs at one point.
- The other is meetups that are open to the ENTIRE family (moms, dads, siblings) so everyone can hang out together.
- To see what we are offering head over to the meetups page!