Just Girl Time Please! (JGTP)
Just Girl Time Please! is a social meetup program designed with Female Teens in mind! The format is dinner with time to chat first to build the multi-tasking skills needed to foster relationships. Then its ART time! Each time they meet there is a pre-selected art activity for every member in the group to participate in. During this time the group is free chatting, fostering relationships. If there is time left over the group will play various board games. Open to females enrolled in 6th-12th.
THIS PROGRAM IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW! It is called Just Girl Time on the sign up page
Teen Talk (TT) is the Special Topics
Teen Talk (aka Special Topics) is a social meetup program designed with Teen issues in mind! Staff will cover a series of social topics teens typically have challenges with but in a relaxed manner so that teens do not feel like they “are in a therapy group.” Often topics revolve around how to build and maintain social relationships with others, staying involved, getting involved, and what we personally bring to the table that may hinder or slow this down.
- This is a discussion based social event that has ice breaker activities mixed in with topic talk times and a relaxed social freetime to discuss what they want to!
- This program is best suited for those that are verbal enough to understand and discuss topics or considered to be “high functioning.”
- Open to individuals enrolled in 6th-12th.
THIS PROGRAM IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW! It is called Special Topic on the sign up page
Middle School /High School Meet Ups (MSMU/HSMU)-Teen MEETUPS
- Middle School or High School Meet Ups (aka TEEN MEETUPS) are a social meetup offerings designed for just the Middle School and High School Aged members to get away from their electronics and talk and hang out FACE to FACE! This is a unique program that allows the teens to practice the ins and outs of social chit chat, transitioning form one group to the other, dealing with those uncomfortable moments life throws at you.
- The night begins with relaxed social chitchat over dinner and continues with the options of playing board games, pick up games like basketball, or hanging out playing relaxed fun like pool or ping pong!
- This program is designed for those verbal enough to understand topics or considered to be “high functioning.”
- Open to individuals enrolled in 6th-8th and 9th-12th
THIS PROGRAM IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW! It is called Teen Dinner & Chat & Games (Teen Meetups) on the sign up page
This social meetup program is for females from 6th-12th to bond as females. The evening starts out with a relaxed dinner integrated with time to chat to foster relationships and build multi-tasking social communication skills. Staff will cover a series of social topics that are relevant to female teens. Topics could include building relationships, navigating the challenges of relationships, being yourself among the crowd, and more.
THIS PROGRAM IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW! It is called Sisterhood on the sign up page.
League of Friends (LOF)
League of Friends is a social meetup program that is all about getting out there and having social fun. It is a combination of outings out in the community at local teen hangouts and events hosted at our site. Geared for those in 6th-12th grade. It’s all about having fun! For more details on this program visit our LOF page.
Video Chats are offered through ZOOM, UTH’s web based video conferencing platform. The platform offers a unique way for UTH members to continue to connect even when distance seperates them.
Video chats are monitored and used for various purposes including continued communication practice, networking, building relationships, gaining feedback and offering reflection, and practicing for interviews.
THIS PROGRAM IS RUNNING RIGHT NOW!