About United Through H.O.P.E.
United Through H.O.P.E., Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization located in the North Texas area with locations in both Denton and Frisco. Both locations are in renovated homes which highlight our emphasis on a naturalistic atmosphere where real life, naturalistic opportunities can unfold. The Denton location also includes a 650sq ft playroom.
Through various programs, United Through H.O.P.E.'s mission is to assist children and adults with social challenges gain the social skills and leadership skills they need to become successful at home, school, and within their careers. The staff at United Through H.O.P.E., Inc. strongly believes that no one raises theirself, rather it takes a community of interested, imaginative, caring, and hopeful individuals to reach one's fullest potential.
- Our innovative social skills programs (League of Friends, Allstars, Future Allstars, and Sailing Into Adulthood) focus on developing leadership skills for individuals of any age, gender, or disability to become more socially adept.
- Our Educate and Empower programs provide training to those outside the family, such as teachers and educators, with strategies to assist those with social challenges in order to further the social progress in settings outside the home.
- H.O.P.E., for Families offers creative programs that can unite families and provide members of the family with hope and skills for the future.
- Each of the proven programs created by United Through H.O.P.E., Inc. are based upon the theory that skills should be taught globally in a naturalistic environment where practice leads
- Many of our programs (League of Friends and Future Allstars) utilize a mentoring aspect that builds a connection with the community.
- Each of our programs are meant to be non-exclusionary so anyone can participate. We practice inclusion so those with an identified issue or disability (such as AD/HD, Aspergers, autism, LD, intellectual or physical disability, anxiety, selective mutism, being bullied, feel left out, etc.) can participate fully.
- All of our programs are designed to foster self-confidence, self-esteem, and a sense of belonging and empowerment.